|POOL RENEWAL LETTER 2017
|Dear Pool Member:
It is time once again to renew your membership to the Sayrebrooke Community Pool. The pool will open Memorial Day weekend, and be open weekends until school ends in late June. It will then be open every day until Labor Day. Membership includes use of the tennis and basketball courts. As you know, we also invite members to our self-catered parties, Story Hour, some special programs and an adult evening get-together or two.
To complete the registration process:
* Fill out the enclosed form. Make sure each adult signs it after reading the rules.
* Everyone living in your home (except infants) is entitled to a pass. If there are more than 2 adults in your home, unless you’ve provided it in the past, we will need some identification that verifies they all live at your address.
* Enclose a photo, approximately 1” X 1” of everyone for whom you are requesting a pass. Print the person’s name on the back of the photo. (these will not be returned to you, they will be laminated to your pass)
* If there is only one person in your home, you will get one photo pass and one non-photo pass which may be used for guests.
* Mail the completed form, along with the photos and your check to:
Sayrebrooke Residential Community
53 Hartshore Way
Parlin, NJ 08859
* The cost is still only $427.50 including tax. Checks should be made payable to Sayrebrooke Residential Community. Payment may be made in 3 installments of $142.50 on May 15, June 1 and June 15. The form and photos must accompany the first payment.
* If you have any questions please e-mail us at [email protected]
Thank you very much, we look forward to seeing you at the pool!
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here
Copyright © 1998-2019 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
POA Website by AtHomeNet